Saturday 23 June 2012

Crazy about yoga

Good Morning
It happened to me, like it has millions of people across the world. I have fallen in love with Yoga. Everything about yoga is amazing. I try to do some form of yoga at least once a day. Here are some of my favourites:


1) Mandy Ingber has a fantastic DVD that is easy to do but HARD work. Jen Aniston is one of her clients, how could it NOT be fabulous?
Image




2) Sadie Nardini is FANTASTIC! The best thing about her is that she has lots of FREE yoga videos on youtube that I use all of the time, especially if I am in a rush.  

My absolute favourite one is her 20 minute Yoga for Weight Loss





She also has a Yoga for your Face that I have been using that is also wonderful

Yoga for your face

Let me know what yoga you love to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs