Sunday 17 June 2012

CUTNESS Alert

OK I may have been a little too eager BUT my hubby insisted that with a NEW car we needed to take care of it. And that meant getting our little FUR GIRL a 'car blanket'. I don't know what I was more excited about, the car or going shopping to find the perfect 'car blanket'. Well I found one, Belle tested it out and LOVES it! WIN win all around. Does it matter that it is actually a blanket for a baby girl, NOT a dog??? NNNNNNAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Can you imagine how bad I will be when I actually become a MUM? We already have a 'doggy seatbelt' for her to keep her safe and secure on our journeys. Believe it or not she actually really likes car rides, which makes our life seriously easy.

1 comment:

  1. love that blanket ... but LOVE Belle even more! oh my goodness, how stinking cute!
    and I couldn't respond via your comment (no email linked up), but I just wanted to say thank you. It was a tough post to write, so your comment was taken to heart. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs