Thursday 28 June 2012

HOLD THE PHONE



ATTENTION! The Vault Files have just posted something that has caused me to seriously LUST after 4 i phone cases. Then I started to look for others.. This could be dangerous!



These beauties can be found here.

If you have not heard about DANNIJO then it is about time you have a little peak because they have some edgy cases....







If non of the above are your choice maybe House of Fraser can win you over...

 Or maybe the ever so fabulous net-a-porter could sort you out, some serious i phone crushing going on here...







BUT the creme de la creme for me personally is this STUNNING i phone case...

I swoon whenever I see this created by the UBER talented Amy Sia.  In fact all of her artwork is stunning!  Check it out






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs