Tuesday 12 June 2012

Interior Day Dreaming

I love our house BUT I would also LOVE to have an unlimited amount of money to KIT out my entire house with stuff from Graham and Green.  If you have not yet heard of them then TODAY is a SPARKLING day for you.  Go look at the amazing stuff they have.
Here is my fanciful wish list...what is your favourite piece????????????????????????
                                                         'Pimp' my living room
Sorry this is blurry, it was either TINEE TINY or blurry



                               
                                     Lovely tables & things
Bedside Table



My desk & chair

Who doesn't love Paris?

Love trunks BUT check out the top hat wine cooler
What would you buy?
Keep on Sparkling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs