Monday 25 June 2012

Love/Hate Relationship


Happy Monday! Ok I know there is a quote out there that says something like: If you are bored of London then you are bored of life. I totally get that on ONE hand, there are some AMAZING things....



Loving the LAMPS!

The food is also great in London
London has also FINALLY caught onto the whole FRO YO thing which I am SO happy about and my personal favourite is the Green Tea Fro Yo with raspberries from SNOG


Check out the funky lights inside!
Check'em out if you fancy a SNOG


Cheers to a lovely afternoon in London
There goes the 'healthy eating' for an afternoon

BUT there is also something about London that makes me VERY happy to return home to my lovely little English Village. It might be the fact that I am now getting old, but I think it is more to do with the fact that sometimes in London, especially rush hour on the Tube, it almost feels like EVERY human has transformed into a robot.  They don't show any compassion or make any connection with other humans,  they are just on a mission to get somewhere and don't care who they bash out of their way to get there.
SO I love London for SO many reasons BUT I also LOVE getting home to my friendly little village and getting back to a slower pace of life.  I really do have a love/hate relationship with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs